If you want to hire a PLEASEDONTBUY garment online, you will need to register. If you already have a TWINSET account, however, you will not need to register: simply use the same login details.
Choosing the garment to hire
Finding the perfect outfit for your special occasion is really easy: simply select your chosen occasion/category from the drop down menu, or use the search function by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
Viewing the garment’s details
Each product page has all the information you need to understand whether it is the right choice for you: a description of the garment, the colours and sizes available, the rental fee, a calendar with all the available dates for hire. You can view the garment’s details by clicking on one of the images: as you click, the image will be enlarged to show all the details of the product.
Personalizing the online hire
We set up a simple and secure hiring process for you:
- Select the relevant occasion, view our range, and choose the dress that suits you best
- On the product page, select the colour and size of the item you plan to hire
- Select the hiring period: you can hire your dress for 4 or 8 days
- Click on the calendar icon, and select the starting date of your rental, that is, the date when you want to have your dress delivered. You can select any date for delivery that falls between 4/5 working days and 25 days after the date you place your order
- Once you made these rental selections, you will be able to add the chosen garment to your cart. You can add up to 3 garments to your cart per order. If you choose multiple garments with the same rental start date, they will also need to have the same rental duration (all 4-day or all 8-day rentals)
- After adding your chosen garments to the cart, click on the shopping bag icon: this section will summarize all the costs (rental fee, compulsory fixed fee and delivery charges)
- Proceed to checkout
- Login or register if you do not have an account on pleasedontbuy.com
- Insert your payment details
- Check everything one last time: if all your details are correct, click on “Confirm your order and pay”
- At the end of your transaction, you will be able to add some useful information to your profile, which will help us ensure that your next hire will be even better matched to your desires
If you change your mind after personalizing your rental, remember that you can cancel your hire order within 30 minutes from confirming, by clicking on the link in the My Orders section of My Account. Alternatively, you can decide to close the hire returning the garment earlier than the set date, and start a new hire for the garment you prefer, but please remember that in this case there can be no partial or full refund of the expenses you incurred (rental fee, compulsory fixed fee, delivery charges). For more information please visit the service Terms & Conditions section.
we received your order and are working on sending you the garment(s);
your order has been prepared and dispatched;
your order has been delivered to your chosen address;
you returned the garment(s), we received it and are now verifying that it was returned in its original condition;
We completed our checks on the garment(s) you returned.
For more information please visit the service Terms & Conditions section.
If you are still experiencing problems, contact us with the following information:
• The operating system you are using (Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.)
• The browser you are using (name and version. e.g. Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Safari, ...)
• The page you are unable to reach (e.g. www.xxxx.com/xxx)